Monday 28 June 2010

After University... There's too much fate.

so, I think this is a new phase of my blogging life - I'm no longer at University.

I passed with a 2:1, which is exactly what I wanted to do. I spent 3 years working toward this one goal, with all the challenges that I've written about in my blog along the way, and I've somehow managed to achieve it :)

What's next? Well, I start my teacher training in September... I'm at university locally this time which is good :) no more commutes :)
Also I'm applying for jobs in HR. It's a sector I've always been interested in but i don't have experience. Which in this graduate Market you need.

So I've taken a slightly philosophical approach which really isn't like me at all:

I'm going to apply. If I get the job/interview throughout the summer then great :)
But If I don't, I have an amazing opportunity to better myself with my PGCE so if i don't get a HR job, then fate is telling me to take my place on my PGCE.

Does that make sense? I hope so.

In other news, Adam and I are bloody brilliant. Honestly I can't actually describe how wonderful things are at the present time. I'm almost waiting for them to come crashing down.
I hope I've not just tempted fate again.

No comments:

Post a Comment