Thursday 6 May 2010

My mum says...

My mum plays relationships like a game.
She said i've done nothing wring therefore i shouldn't call Adam, text him, nothing until he txts me.

But i'm not like that.
I can't be bothered with the friction and stuff. So i just text him and try and make things ok.
I generally end up backing down for the peace.

'Just polish that sign on your head...' - Mum
In other words, i'm a complete mug.

Part of me agrees. The part of me that was independent and didn't take shit off boys and did what i wanted to do. The part that gets scared when Adam gets mad, when he talks to me like i'm a piece of crap and i feel the lack of love in his voice.

The other part thinks 'Mum, u treat ur fella like dirt, and your in the middle of a divorce'. Maybe being less dominatrix-like may work.

'Then let him walk all over you. It's your call' - Mum

Do i take it coz i don't want to be alone?
Or do i stand up and risk him backing off and losing him?

No comments:

Post a Comment