Thursday 29 October 2009

Coming home

Adam comes home today....

I'm working 3-9, so i dont know if i'll see him.... he wants to come round after ive finished, but i dunno if that thats a good idea.

He wants to talk about us and our relationship and what he's realised from what his 'time away'. Hmmm.

Last night all i did was go through Jamie... there, thats his name... in my head. I went over yesterday, what we did, what we talked about, my diet coke addiction :) everything.

It was seriously great :)

But today's down to reality. I was uni work to do, and he has college work... and then a party tonight.
That's something i'm dreading? I know that i don't have any hold over him, and that to be jealous is irrational. But what if he gets with a new girl? Do i feel great about it? No. But can i do anything, say anything? No.
This is an issue.

I have a lot on my plate at the minute though... can i afford to be falling someone in the way that i am?
No. But i think i'm going to anyway.

Dreading seeing Adam tonight... i can't quite even remember what he looks like... in 4 days... after 4 years.
Madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment