Thursday 11 February 2010

The course of true love never runs smooth

Ok, so I still check Adam's messages. I don't know, I evidently don't trust him. And that does scare me, coz I know that getting engaged and moving into together is something that I definitely want, but it's difficult to marry that up with the fact that I still check his messages. 

i checked them over the weekend, and i didn't find anything, and he found out and we had a minor row about it and stuff. And i vowed not to do it again. However, I checked them this morning when he was in the shower. 
And he had a message from her. Just asking nothing important, 

"hoping he was better (we both had a bad Indian over the weekend, how was his football match and had he started his english coursework coz she hadn't"

Now i know that that is nothing in itself. But the fact that its sooo normal is sickening. I know they still sit together in class. Adam said if he moved:

"it would look obvious and cause seating problems for the rest of the class"

My response is:

"who gives a shit?! You're sitting next to the girl that broke our relationship from wonderful to shitty pieces and aiding you in breaking my heart."

So I don't know what to do... Part of me wants to message her and just tell her to fucking quit it. But i've already done that and to no avail. She persists. She must want him - and he must be letting her think she stands some chance, or just talking to her. 
I've been in that situation - if he's talking to her and sitting next to her and stuff, then I know how girls think. And 4am messages asking after his health prevail.

He thinks i'm making a big deal of the message. But its not the message. Its her. I can;t stand them being around each other. 

Am i wrong to hate the girl that my boyfriend slept with?

I feel like just getting her head and ramming it into a wall whilst telling her that it's advisable that she stays away from my boyfriend. But that won't help. It took all my strength not to go and smash her face in the first time.

God this is a mess.

Am i ever going to trust him again?
And if not, do i just sod it off now?
Or do i believe him, trust him and put my doubts to the back of my mind and hope my mindset changes when he leaves college.

3 comments:

  1. OMG, I know exactly how you feel ... There are girls/women out there like that (remember the movie Fatal Attraction).

    Girls just like winding up other girls. So the first thing you do is refuse to be part of this childish game. You tell your boyfriend this. And when your boyfriend sees 'the other' as childish and you as mature ... he will fall head over heels in love with you (if he hasn't already). The when you feel he's come to your way of thinking, you ask him to text her telling her not to text him because he has a girlfriend. If she doesn't stop texting - he changes his mobile number ... voila!

    Good luck job hunting in London. Let me know how it goes!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know somebody else that had heaps of trouble with their now ex-husaband also named Adam...must be something with that name, ala Adam & Eve...hahaha...hope things get better for you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments - i'm about to have him round for a chat.

    Decided that the only way for this to go is that he deletes her facebook, deletes her number, moves seats and messages her saying that he doesn't want to hear from her again.

    if he does it, great. We move on. And if i hear that he has talked to her again its goodbye.

    If he doesn't - then that is suggesting he's putting her feelings before mine. so its a goodbye.

    Basically. EVERYTHING i'm feeling is because of him sleeping with him so he needs to accept responsibility for it.

    Expect ranting blog tomorrow haha

    thanks again, hope to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete