Thursday 4 February 2010

Looking Forward

Today i found out that there is something else about to go thought he same thing as i did.
Her facebook statuses are filled with longing and wanting and missing.
She's falling. And she's gonna end up falling flat on her face.
I don't know her, so it bothers me as to why i care.
Maybe i just shouldn't.
She'll learn.

Jamie is a chapter in my life that i find interesting - just he is just that, a chapter.
If i let him be any more, then i'm letting myself down.
Chapter over :)
Don't close the book, and maybe once in a while you'll look over that chapter and smile... but its not your favourite chapter :)

The funny thing is, i got all my feelings out and when i see him now... i don't feel them. Maybe i was telling myself that i was feeling it, when really i wasn't.

Retrospective thinking is always good for the soul. I think i need to just... look onwards and upwards. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment